First Legal Depositions is committed to providing state-of-the-art legal videography services to help you create clear, crisp video ready to be used whenever you may need it.
Video depositions are rapidly increasing in popularity because they capture not only the words of the deponent but the intonation, body language, and facial cues that could ultimately sway a jury. With our expert team of legal videographers, you’ll capture the rich visuals that bring your case to life, as well as the verbatim responses you need. We provide synchronized video transcripts compatible with all the legal case management software, including Concordance®, Summation®, CaseMap®, Sanction®, and Trial Director®.
To read more about our Trial Presentation Services, visit our Trial Presentation Services page.
- Our licensed and certified court reporters can handle real time reporting and remote depositions.
- Learn more about our conference rooms and suites.
- Need translators or interpreters with a proficiency in the technical language of your case?
- Everything you need to know about our conference calling, video conferencing, and online streaming services!
- Learn more about our cutting edge transcript technology.
- Our trial presentation services help you make a compelling case at trial.
- The right document repository is right at your fingertips.