TRIALS AND ARBITRATION
If your case does not settle, you might find yourself preparing for trials and arbitrations. Our team at First Legal Depositions is happy to assist you with a licensed and certified court reporter. Simply contact our office and request a court reporter to cover the trial or arbitration.
Additionally, should your attorney(s) and paralegal(s) need a war room or trial presentation set up in the actual courtroom, we can arrange this for you. As mentioned on our Trial Presentation Services page, our specialists can create PowerPoint presentations, video clips, all types of demonstratives, as well as a “Hot Seat” operator at trial with your trial team. All of these services are optional and customized, so please contact your Sales Representative or the Deposition team to coordinate and schedule.
To learn more about our court reporters, visit our Court Reporters page.
- Our licensed and certified court reporters can handle real time reporting and remote depositions.
- State-of-the-art videography services are just a click away!
- Learn more about our conference rooms and suites.
- Need translators or interpreters with a proficiency in the technical language of your case?
- Everything you need to know about our conference calling, video conferencing, and online streaming services!
- Learn more about our cutting edge transcript technology.
- Our trial presentation services help you make a compelling case at trial.
- The right document repository is right at your fingertips.